Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Need some help in Canada...

CanadianFlatlander

Hello All,

I have a situation that I am wondering if someone on here can help me with. I live in central Canada and have a 1991 Landcruiser hdj81 (vx limited) that was imported from Japan, so it is right hand drive. The truck has the 1HD-T diesel engine, 12 valve.

My situation is that my automatic transmission has died :( and because these things are pretty rare here it is really expensive to re-build. Soo, I would like to do a manual transmission swap into the truck, but the parts are pretty hard to find here. I'm wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a breaker who might have some of these parts available? The transmission I am after is the H151F, as you can imagine I have a shopping list of parts to go with it.

trouble is I am not sure where to start looking. I am also looking in Australia, but I thought it might be worth a look in the UK as well. Somewhere close to London would be ideal, a friend of mine has dealt with a freight forwarder there and had good success with them.

Thanks for your help!

Alan

Hi Alan,
canada-flag-68.gif

Welcome to the forum, you could try Karl Webster in Derbyshire, or Steff in Herefordshire, their business is breaking Cruisers, they are both members of this forum, they do all things Land Cruiser :thumbup:

i have a gearbox to suit your landcruiser on a pallet ready to be collected by a courier if you end up just replacing the autobox

Back