Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Parts needed for HZJ 80 - 1991

KAM664L

Country Flag
kenya
Hi. Am very new here.
I bought a HZJ80 of 1991 that I have restored to almost original condition. The problem of doing these sort of restorations in Kenya is the lack of spare parts. I need the below listed parts, either new or good used ones if any one here may have on sale:
Sun visors (both)
Air Condition duct (right hand side)
Spare wheel chain
Regards from Sunny Kenya.

Apart from Ebay for persons breaking them, your best bet is to register on Amayama, stick in your VIN code and they pretty much have everything - but takes a while to recieve as they either ship from Japan or UAE. Import duty is also likely - but all genuine brand new parts at very reduced costs from the main dealer.

Also GoodState are excellent on Ebay, i bought two brand new sun visors from them - but again, theyre in Australia and the shipping takes a while.

Look up Nayab Akbar on Facebook. He ships parts worldwide and is excellent to deal with.
Thank you so much for that info. We found there are loads of people on Facebook with that name. Would you be kind enough to send a link of the Nayab Akbar in question?
Regards,

He trades under Toyota Landcruiser Source UK on there. Hopefully the link works.

Partsouq in Dubai (?) is also a great resource for parts or to look up part numbers. I have bought many parts from them and shipping was very fast (not cheap!!) good luck.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Partsouq in Dubai (?) is also a great resource for parts or to look up part numbers. I have bought many parts from them and shipping was very fast (not cheap!!) good luck.
Thanks. i'll try them.

Back