Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Needing Data Urgently for College

Garrisonmoody

Country Flag
united_states
Hello everyone, I need data on a project for college in creating a product that will be beneficial for off-roading enthusiasts. It would help me tremendously with figuring out how to design the product. So please answer the survey it will only take maybe 5 mins to finish or so. This will help me create a product that will potentially help you in the future.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Q5V5R73

Halfords already sell the best toolbox to carry in your car

1634851837945.png

but it beggars belief that nobody seems to offer a similar box that stores screwdrivers AND pliers .

Why can't this

1634852484946.png

Go in a box with a lid along with this

1634852572588.png

I will never know :crazy:

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I need data on a project for college in creating a product that will be beneficial for off-roading enthusiasts. It would help me tremendously with figuring out how to design the product. So please answer the survey it will only take maybe 5 mins to finish it via Proctoredu. This will help me create a product that will potentially help you in the future.
Hi there.
Actually I didn't fully understand the premise of your future product :( what is the use of it? If I am not mistaken low center of gravity is the best thing to prevent rollover.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back