Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New and looking

If you're set on a 80, whatever you do, don't drive a V8 100. Just sayin'.

Never a truer word/s spoken Mike, a good sum up of certain ads.
I think the old dears husband was the local vicar, and he only ever used it on Sundays too !

The search continues . Just been to look at this and was disappointed in how rough it looks , especially for the price. Alarm bells rang after driving for 3 hours and being told to wait 5 minutes up the road and the truck would be brought to me . I’ll be patient and wait for the next.

Did it come with the tent and awning as its not mentioned in the advert. Do you want it as a daily driver or a weekender? For a DD you're carrying a lot of of weight around.

I thought it came with the tent , rack and awning but when I got there it suddenly didn’t . I’m after 80 to start an overland build so it won’t be daily driven

Don't discount a 100 series overlander. Both are good and both are durable. There are folks on here who have done major trips with 80's and 100's without any reliabilities. Buying one ready done ( especially if its well done) can save an awful lot of time and money.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
There's a very nice 100 for sale on here.... I'd go for that over any of the 80's I've seen advertised recently...the 1HD FTE alone would swing it

Back