Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

NEW GENUINE and used PARTS

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
Over the next few weeks the website will be back up and running and I'm putting more time into this side of what I do.
After speaking to a few people they didn't know I did new parts. Obviously quite a few of you have been buying new bits off me for years but I haven't pushed it over the forum.

I'll update this once the site is live.

Thanks

Excellent, I'm getting my 80 back on the road soon and will be looking for parts. To start I'm looking for a passenger side front quarter both inner and outer. Can you help?

Excellent, I'm getting my 80 back on the road soon and will be looking for parts. To start I'm looking for a passenger side front quarter both inner and outer. Can you help?
I'll drop you a pm. Thanks

Don't forget I still need a 24v digital clock fella. Ta.

can I have part number 9353025012.

thank you.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
oh, nearly forgot two of 19000-17501

thanks shug.

Over the next few weeks the website will be back up and running and I'm putting more time into this side of what I do.
After speaking to a few people they didn't know I did new parts. Obviously quite a few of you have been buying new bits off me for years but I haven't pushed it over the forum.

I'll update this once the site is live.

Thanks
Are you doing 90 parts Karl or just stuff for 80s?

Just read this again - I forgot all about getting a clock from you Karl. Still need one and that DS 24 v arch.
Tight I know but it would be awesome of we could get this done as I'm off to Germany on Tuesday evening.

Ta dude.

Back