Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New member... Age limit??

Bob

Supporter
Country Flag
ireland
Is there a minimum age for club membership? This little guy is 2 days old and wants to drive a Toyota some day.. he'll have to make do with the Kuga for now as Daddy's cruiser only has 2 seats and can't disable it's passenger airbag... :grimacing: Mrs Bob doing well too..

IMG_20200129_133417.jpg

Two days old and answering back already ............... yup sounds like a Toyota is on the cards for this guy :lol:

Congratulations Bob and best wishes to the mrs :thumbup:

Congrats, exciting times. Excuse for a new 4 seater LC?

The new 2020 model. Looks Beautiful. Congratulations Bob.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Congrats, exciting times. Excuse for a new 4 seater LC?

Oh I'd love one Tony, not sure I can justify the 1800 euro annual motor tax that I'd be charged on it here though! I'd have 6 year's tax on my one for that!

Congratulations Bob. I think the forum should start a line in baby grows with the amount of new additions we've had of late! :lol:

All the best to you and Mrs Bob.

Do we have a name?

Congratulations Bob. I think the forum should start a line in baby grows with the amount of new additions we've had of late! :lol:

All the best to you and Mrs Bob.

Do we have a name?

Thanks mate.. His name is Daire (Irish for the Oak tree - we live surrounded by the remnants of native woodland)

Not a bad idea that on the baby grow... Not much available for the cruiser enthusiast

Back