Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New mod

C11ONX

So today I added a new mod to the truck a full stainless exhaust from the cats back
Sounds amazing

No pics, no comment. :silent:

:lol: They sound great don't they!!

:banana-gotpics:

Got mine booked in Feb 10th for a cat back system. Want it quietish though but a side exit!!

Well I ( I mean Neil from Medway Dual Fuel) fitted my long awaited Flashlube System onto my truck together with a eight cylinder manifold feed system from Tinley Tech and so far so good. Over the festive season driving back and forth to Wolverhampton, the system has worked well, very well. Just need to scrap up the money to fitted some AT boots before the Polar snow storm arrives in the next two weeks. A SS exhaust will just have to wait until the sun comes out again.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
How do you post pics to here.
It was £280 for the cats back I had a s/s back box already. But dual exit. Had it made at ad banks in Leeds

Did you move them in PB after you posted the links?

I will post pics of the rear twin pipes and the pipe work underneath at the weekend providing it doesn't rain

I'd like to see how it looks coming out from under the truck :icon-cool:

I thought about doing a similar thing with mine... But didn't... :lol:

Vay nice :cool:

Why did I think you had an 80 though :what:

Pictures of exhaust system...:confusion-shrug:... what we want to know is what does it SOUND like... C'mon make the extra effort and record a sound clip and post up so we can hear it.:thumbup:

Back