Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New Slee products for the 100 Series ....

Gary Stockton

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
zimbabwe
Very nice :clap:

The 'Blueberry' front bumper:

sof1126-1-400.jpg

sof1126-6-400.jpg

and the new rear bumper with spare and ladder :dance:

sof1128-250.jpg

Looks good - from here:

http://www.sleeoffroad.com/

Seem fairly pricey though :(

For the Saffers here - note the number-plate :clap: :clap: Glad to know he acknowledges the 'Goudgat' !!

Gary Stockton said:
For the Saffers here - note the number-plate :clap: :clap: Glad to know he acknowledges the 'Goudgat' !!
He is also based in Golden, Colorado, so the number-plate may in part be a play on that too :cool:

Those bumpers look seriously nice :drool: Out of interest, the blue cruiser looks like it might be a 105 although it might be the bashplate on the diff that gives the impression of SFA? Anyone able to confirm?

Its a 100 series with a solid axle swap (SAS)
Nice bumpers aren't they, shame you can't get them here easily

Anyone know where you can get slee gear in the UK or do you have to import it yourself??

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
warrenpfo said:
..... or do you have to import it yourself??
Sadly I think you'll have to do it yourself, which is going to be pricey :( Maybe chat to Offroad Armoury as they may be prepared to try and make a copy of a Slee front or rear bumper for a 100 at a bearable price - they were making bumpers for 80s a while back.

Cheers,

I replaced my failed ARB rear bar with a Slee 2 years ago, its a great, well designed and built unit and can support the weight of larger tyres. I feel it would be worth investigating the cost to import. Darren McRae sells Slee in Australia, he also added for me a stainless fold down table and chain saw/rubbish shelf.

100525Darren100Series_105.jpg

P1010891.jpg

P1010890.jpg

Now that is neat... I'll be looking to improve my homebrew wheel carrier now!!!

Saw the write up on your truck in 4WD Action David, nice truck you have there :thumbup:

I think you could get something similar built for a lot less than it will cost to import from Slee to the UK because AFAIK no one is bring Slee kit across by the container load which is possibly how Darren manages to make it viable for Australia?

Jon Wildsmith said:
Saw the write up on your truck in 4WD Action David, nice truck you have there :thumbup:

I went to Europe for 7 weeks holiday with the wife and left my car with Darren for some upper control arms and new tyres and anything else it needed, Darren felt it needed a magazine cover and article so it all happened in my absence, a nice surprise when I got home.

Back