Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New to Club and LC World

tyspoon

Country Flag
united_states
Hello, I recently became the owner of a 1996 Land Cruiser and would like to fix it up a little. I have a few questions and looking forward to being part of the club. Thanks.

Questions :
1. I live the Portland Oregon Metro area. Looking for a good services person mechanic. I have heard good thinks about Willamette Land Cruiser.
2. Looking for good websites to look and find small parts I can fix myself?
3. Looking for some type of lock box were I secure valuables.
4. Looking for ideas and information on placing to have LC repainted and how much I should expect to spend.

Thanks.

Ty

Hi Ty, welcome to the club. What LC do you have? I'm guessing a Petrol (Gasoline) 80? Good to have you, post some photos when you can. Can't help with the questions I'm afraid but you may have someone more local to you that can help more come along. Many of us are UK based but there are a growing number 'across the pond'.

When you say source of small parts you can fix yourself, could you be a little more specific? Once we know, perhaps we can help.

Best wishes

Richard

Welcome Ty,

There're plenty of good threads about with small things almost anyone can fix on their trucks. Have a scratch around.

As for the rest of your list - can't vouch for Willamette Land Cruiser but if you've got any reviews or thoughts then get the posted up. The same for the other points.

As Richard said - there is a growing number of members from your side of the pond. Gawd knows we need fresh blood :lol: We're all developing 3 arms here - the gene pool is running dry.

Get some pics up of your LC. :)

C.

Welcome to the forum Ty, gas Cruisers aren't common here but ask away, there are lots of informed helpers.

Andy

Welcome Ty, hopefully, yours is an 80, the best cruiser ever made IMO.

Try the search feature with some clear keywords if you have a specific problem, it works much better than it used to, lots of good advice available on here, in the archives.

Hi Ty, welcome to the club. What LC do you have? I'm guessing a Petrol (Gasoline) 80? Good to have you, post some photos when you can. Can't help with the questions I'm afraid but you may have someone more local to you that can help more come along. Many of us are UK based but there are a growing number 'across the pond'.

When you say source of small parts you can fix yourself, could you be a little more specific? Once we know, perhaps we can help.

Best wishes

Richard

Yes ... it is gas ... I will post some pics soon ... she not much to look at yet but we will get fix up real nice. Thanks!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back