Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New to Land Cruiser and the club

F4uwarrior

Country Flag
united_states
Since I was 18, and watched my first FJ40 effortlessly chug through a ditch, I've always wanted a Landcruiser. As I got older I watched them change, still unable to come up with the $50 K now that it would take to "jump in." I've loved my 4Runner, but felt like it wasn't what I always wanted. Now, nearing 50 myself I finally found the Cruiser for me and now I'm in the group! Mine is the last year of the solid axle, and I already ordered up some Old Man Emu lift and ARB bull bumper! Besides the maintenance i.e.; fuel filter, plugs and all fluid exchanges where do I go next to make it my Canoe delivery and expedition truck?!

Welcome to the forum and to the mad-hatter's 80 club!

80s rule! :lol:

Welcome, but we need pictures, we won't believe you till we see pictures. Lol

Welcome, but we need pictures, we won't believe you till we see pictures. Lol

I warned you we're nutters, no offence JM! Pics are mandatory, but you might have to get your post count up a bit before it lets you upload.

Nice intro BTW, but you can waste some posts telling us more about the truck, or anything really... :wtf:

Haha! that's a nice welcome fellas. Thanks.
1997 Bone stock; 175,000 miles. (which is what I was looking for…not a beater)
Paid 3K USD for it.
Doesn't have any diff lockers but working on the CDL switch and some 3rd party lockers.
Has the power steering gear box leak and oil pump leak.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Me neither. :snooty:

Ok, so I created an album just to get it online for ya. If you can't see it then I'll figure something else out!

Back