New to the Club

Nido

Jun 2, 2010
Hello To You All

I have just been told about this site from some people that I met on a weekend of extreme off roading in aplace called Piccadilly Wood. ... so thought that I would come along and say Hi :D

Chas

Supporter
I am in england
Mar 15, 2010
Merton Park London
Garage
Nido said:
Hello To You All
I have just been told about this site from some people that I met on a weekend of extreme off roading in aplace called Piccadilly Wood. ... so thought that I would come along and say Hi :D
Hi Nido,
Hello and welcome to the club, we don't get too extreme here ;) whereabouts are you and where is Piccadilly Wood?
Chas

Rob

Mar 1, 2010
Bristol
Garage
i agree all very tame here, but occasionally drive through concrete walls though :lol:

welcome to the forum, any pics of the lc in action?

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Nido

Jun 2, 2010
I will post some pics of the weekend soon as I figure that out..not very computer savy... but this is the place we went for the weekend....http://www.piccadillywood4x4.co.uk/site.php
crazy mud and trees, but so much fun. The guys that organised the weekend were great at recovery techniques and very helpful....i did manage to detach one of the arches though... :cry: :cry:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks