Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

no door mirror heater

I have just been to the local Toyota dealer and asked about this door mirror heater issue,a nice chap at service offered to have a look and checked the mirror and advised that there is no heater at the back of the mirror. So armed with the chassis number he checked with part department and pulled up my vehicle spec and it shows two models a normal version and a winter model. yep guess I dipped out again as mine does not have heated seats also it the normal sunny jap version. So that should end my saga.
I will have to breathe heavily on frosty mornings to clear the mirrors in future.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

prav said:
I will have to breathe heavily on frosty mornings to clear the mirrors in future. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I can send some mucky pictures if that will help you :lol: :lol:

If you need mirror heaters, or would like to have them, just buy a set of aftermarket mirror heaters and stick them at the back of your mirrors. Or get the originals w heaters - and run a cable and a switch.
That's it.
Show us a pic when you're done.

Btw: Mirror heaters are very nice, summer and winter. I even have them in my 1966 Volvo which is used during summers only.

I was the first to tell you that.
Ive given you all the information you need to get them to work.
I have 3 different LC100 mirrors here.
Try this, buy this from ebay and use it for parts in your vehicle.
This way you get the heated glass and wire harness to transfer into your pins 5 and 12
Obviously check with seller first that it is in fact UK spec heated.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Passenger-Sid ... 500wt_1006

Thanks for all the help Toyota said the mirror plus heater and motor is one unit and is about 330 quid....I will be going to a scrap yard in the next few weeks and have a go at diy job instead....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back