Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Not so welcome.........

Thats ridiculous. I hope the cops get taken to the cleaners on this one.

Doesn't a German vehicle have the insurance , reg & MOT on the license plate ?
But even so it's another example of the police never being wrong.

That is F&@%ing madness... In East Kent 1in 3 vehicles are driving with out Tax or MOT or Insurance... And at the weekends the Moto Cross boys come through the Village Not even wearing Helmets... And the cops wont do a thing about it, Why the hell did they pick on these poor people, Imagine your beloved 80 series being Broken and sold on coz of a paper work issue... Weather they were insured or not, That is way over the Top.... Fuck the UK i hate it... Those pricks at the BBC call it a Motor home... We all know it was a Top of the range fully kitted out overland Vehicle...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
13FF2805-88D6-4641-B860-662778761074.gif

This is what I think about that !! Someone has an “authority complex !”

A 10 grand fine each for all involved should cover it , i hope there was 20 cops in that station . And all this rioting in America was started by 4 cops so it seems fair to me they should withdraw all others and send those 4 out to settle things .

In East Kent 1in 3 vehicles are driving with out Tax or MOT or Insurance.
wow ! how is that possible with ANPR cameras ? i wonder how many other cases there are of folks having their stuff robbed by the Police on a technicality ?

All is not as reported with this one

Owner was driving with no insurance and vehicle siezed on the 28th October 2019 after being spotted parked on an industrial estate in Conwy

Owner then obtained insurance through NFU to reclaim the vehicle, however police uncovered information that they felt made the insurance invalid. This included convictions on a UK licence created for the purpose of recording the endorsements, that the vehicle was not registered, that the purpose of obtaining the insurance was to secure the release of the vehicle after it had been seized, that the vehicle was her home, and that she and her husband were being prosecuted for driving without insurance.

NFU eventually voided the insurance.

However the police auction the vehicle with an outstanding judicial review into the circumstances. Looks like the owner was pretty dodgy but because of the police actions they may come away in a better position than when the vehicle was taken last year.

Auction Listing - long way from being a 100k vehicle
Used MERCEDES UNIMOG CAMPER VAN for sale at online auction | RAW2K - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]

"police carried out further checks. They results, they considered, invalidated the insurance" the key word being considered , not proof or evidence.
The police have made a mess of this - ""The fact that the disposal was made after and in knowledge of the order dated 6 March 2020 is, to say the very least, highly surprising." said the judge.
Also i would take with a pinch of salt anything the North Wales daily post says with them having described this shagger as worth 100K

A girl Helen worked with who was really quite simple of mind was kind enough to give her desk top computer to police here in south wales who believed her brother who stayed at her house sometimes had been involved with a set of burglaries . I was asked to go and repair what they returned to her , it was a box of bits from several different computers non of which were hers .

I actually got an apology via email to which i replied thank you now compensate the girl or i will take her and this apology to a lawyer . I never was sure if she got it or not because her typical response to everything i said was a meek non committal nod shrug shake of the head ?

I just love the opening post..... The quote underneath the picture, "Similar to the one Pictured"..... Why do i never learn! Thanks for finding that Mark.... Nothing like the one Pictured, It should have read..

Well spotted Mark ! Not quite as it seems indeed, lies all round apparently. Where did you find the info ?

Thanks, correction sent to BBC, will be interesting to see if they alter the article (not holding my breath though).

What a load of manure that turned out to be!
Either the article or the Mog, take your pick. I think I’d actually say well done mr plod for taking that off our roads. Shame they messed the rest up. Clearly not the vehicle shown or £100,000 worth. Disgusting!

Last edited:
What a load of manure that turned out to be!
Typical BBC , Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.. Makes my Rant in Post No 6 seem pointless and over the top. Like i said earlier Il never learn. "You done that Kitchen yet Rich"?......

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical BBC , Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.. Makes my Rant in Post No 6 seem pointless and over the top. Like i said earlier Il never learn. "You done that Kitchen yet Rich"?......
Almost H. I’ve done my bit ready. The fella that has been building it for the last 5 weeks Can now come down on the 15th to fit. :dance:We’ve got the contents of the lounge in the rest of the bungalow at the moment with our own version of a maze going on! Trying to get a carpet organised so I can empty the kitchen in time. Just keep moving the squares in the puzzle. :lol:

Back