Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Off road training day.

StarCruiser

Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
uk
The members of Sussex 4x4 Response are fortunate to have use of an off road site which is part of the Goodwood Estate for a bit of off road practice. It’s got pretty much everything but mud, though the chalky surface has been like a skating rink at times in the past. Anyway, one of the members made a video of the last one. I happen to think it’s rather good. Nothing to do with my featuring in it in a good few shots of course. :eusa-snooty:
:lol:
Before anyone says it, it belonged to one of the trainers and yes it had broken down. :violin:

looks fun and nice for the guys who havmt done my off road.

Brilliant site for training, hopefully Yorkshire will have somewhere we can use soon as they're wanting to do some training.

Couple of the guys were looking into a day of map navigation, with a few lanes involved and possibly a first aid incident for training. Event and marathon season though!

It is a good site. There’s some fair slopes there that the drone just about picks up. My very first proper off roading was to tow a dead Land Rover up and round the horseshoe which was quite nerve wracking the first time.

Last edited:
Back