Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Okay... so I have money in my pocket and a space on the drive...

Dave_S

Hi all

Good to see some of you at the AO16 - we were in the Sprinter 4x4 :)

Still got an 80 series and a few other toys, but in the market for another truck... so what to get?!?

Gotta be a proper 4 seater (so okay for occasional school runs) and nice enough for using to get into work in the winter if the snow/floods come, but beyond that, I'm really open to ideas. I've already had (in no particular order) a couple of Defenders, a Rangerover, L200, SJ413, Sporttrak, couple of Cherokees... and a 712 Pinzgauer.

Any great, mad ideas? Hills Surf? Just buy another 80 Series if I can find a good one... G Wagon!?

:)

Diesel 120 ... 2005+ with the 5spd auto. It would complement the 80 really well and is perfect on the school run too.

Depends on your budget.. Got a unimog and a landcruiser 79 for sale :))

Get another 80.

What's better that the best 4x4...... Two of them.

Thanks Stan - just what I needed...

TBH I'm swaying towards old school - another 80 Series or maybe a pre-Puma 110 Landy or similar.

Recently had a nasty experience with a 2012 Ford Ranger - essentially just out of warranty, 8 different error codes on the BCU, chassis rust... these things won't be running in 5 years, let alone 25 years....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
As an old school alternative i would be keen to try the Patrol .

As an old school alternative i would be keen to try the Patrol .
What about a 60 series depending on budget. Always fancied a nice one myself. At least it should appreciate in value if you find a good one.

How about this
x9AqFOVu.jpg

:D:D
And its a Yote,

Back