Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Old friend to go due to delivery of a 100.

paul c

Am new to this forum and was posting in the 100 section about an 80 I've owned for the last 11 1/2 years. She has 303,000 miles on the clock and has been my daily driver. Where is the best place to sell her? I'm not allowed to have 2 cruisers!!

Hi Paul

What is your 80, spec man auto etc etc have your any photos to upload on here?

Karl

Ps hope you enjoy your new toy :icon-wink:

Hi Karl. I will seek advice from my son about uploading photos if you think it will help.Computers do not come easy to me!!

Its a 1994 UK auto diesel VX. Full toyota service history untill 163,000,every 4500 miles, when the car was 7 years old and serviced by an independant mechanic every 6000 miles since I've owned it. Runs on BFG AT's and has had a new exhaust and 2 new batteries in the last 6 months. A year ago it had a new windscreen and also has a towbar. New radiator 4-5 years ago. All electrics work.

Things that need attention! The aircon has always worked until 2 years ago when the compressor died. The summers,what summers!, were not hot enough to bother with the repair. The drivers seat has seen better days, needs replacing, but has a good stereo. The centre consol wood is lifting and the windows are slow!! Bonnet and wing mirrors are losing their lacquer and the tailgate has rust at the bottom of the glass in the usual place. The bottom of the tailboard is rusting. Finally I knocked, at slow speed, the nearside rear wheel arch off on a lampost!!

Will get pictures up if it helps

My opinion is here is a good of place as any for a sale. Ive never sold any here but plenty go on here and there is normally someone looking. Once photos are up it gives people who are looking a idea of what you have.
If no ones is tempted on here then you have the usual places ebay,auto trader gumtree etc etc.
I buy quite a few trucks so if a sale cant be done with anyone on here,i may be interested after you have tried elsewhere.
If you want to send a couple of photos over to me i could give you a rough idea what i think it would make to a normal buyer and a price that someone like myself would prob pay.
email is [email protected]
Good look with the sale :thumbup:

Thanks Karl. I will try and get photos done over the weekend.

Here are pictures as promised Karl.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Have now listed this on Ebay. Loads of pics. Have had one offer of £2300.

Paul

Back