Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ordering from the US

Beefbeefbeef

Country Flag
uk
I've seen 2004 Landcruiser floor mats for sale on a US website called Cabelas who I've ordered (non-car related) stuff from before. Does anyone know if the US Landcruiser is the same as the one we have over here? In other words, will the mats fit??

Good stuff in Cabelas. Especially if you are a shooting man. I got some of their screw in tree steps. Fantastic for crossing barbed wire fences.

I don't think the foot well will be any different. Like YD says, the passenger side doesn't usually have the drip mat bit. So that would be different I guess.

Chris

Yeh, chris, I do a bit of shooting and order some kit from Cabelas every autumn.

They do a good boot liner which I fancy. Just worried they will send me one for an Amazon instead of a 120. Some people call an Amazon a Landcruiser - which it is - but can lead to confusion if you are after 120 parts.

I've ordered parts before from the US but the 120 is a Lexus GX470 over there and of course they are LHD so watch for the obvious differences

I've ordered parts before from the US but the 120 is a Lexus GX470 over there and of course they are LHD so watch for the obvious differences

Hmmm, wonder why the website calls it a Toyota Landcruiser boot liner. Is their Toyota Landcruiser something different?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Isn't the US "LandCruiser" and 80?

Hmmm, wonder why the website calls it a Toyota Landcruiser boot liner. Is their Toyota Landcruiser something different?

The 120 was too pretty to be called a Land Cruiser in the US and was sold under the premium Lexus brand (lol) but a land cruiser in the US is a 100 or 200 series.

And most likely described similar to their pickups as full size or midsized. Toyota themselves do call the 120 a lightweight truck.

The dodge ram i had was full size with a crew cab and was a smidge over 26 feet long

sounds like i should give the landcruiser branded stuff a wide berth then, cheers.

Back