Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Oroville Dam, tallest in US overtopping

Your right there everyone sees straight through the lies, ooops sorry I forgot, they're alternative facts now aren't they?

There seems to be the usual misinformation flying about.

In the published diagram I posted, it shows the dam as a concrete structure, whereas in the above link, there's reference to it being an earthen dam.

There's a big difference, mostly in the way they behave under emergency spillway conditions and potential failure.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Fake news, alternative facts, it all gets very confusing, just what is one supposed to believe? :D

Fake news, alternative facts, it all gets very confusing, just what is one supposed to believe? :D

Actions rather than media gossip , personally i think Martin Schulz is far more dangerous than Trump . An incredibly successful career politician champion of the Fourth Reich and convinced it should not rely on uncle Sam for military power - a recipe for disaster me thinks .

Bit of an update on this one as the gates are opened for the first time since the overtopping and the completion of the 1.1bn dollar repair project.

And

Back