Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland show 2017

Doing twice the work for half the price you mean . Nah doesn't work that way with crowds - promoters want their name recognized and vendors just want to sell something , if you can get them competing for lucrative space all the rest will fall into place .
Not what I ment. He's officially going to be consuming the most expensive cups of tea in history

Not that I have been to a UK Overland Show (yet), the organisers might want to take a look at the Overland Expo East in the USA which is currently running. Seems well organised, caters for the whole family and has loads of exhibitors, granted it's a much bigger 4x4 market, but there are some ideas that could be borrowed.

Hi Mojo. Speaking openly several of us have given Tom feedback over the last few years. Some has been acted upon, most seems to be ignored. I don't think its a shortage of good ideas or enthusiasm, more a lack of organisational skills and an ability to effectively delegate. But all respect to the guy for trying.

Not what I ment. He's officially going to be consuming the most expensive cups of tea in history
Yes but the milk will descend in the fridge on the monster fridge slide in style. :)

Back