Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pair of front seats.

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
1 pair of front seats, sold to me as 60 seats which they are not.
They appear to be both passenger sides .
I think they might be 70 series but I don't know.IMG_0198.JPG

If they are any use to anyone £20 takes them.

Attachments

• IMG_0194.JPG
    IMG_0194.JPG
    570.7 KB · Views: 7
You 'havin' a clear out Andy???....

You 'havin' a clear out Andy???....

Yes matey, I've been hoarding stuff for Cruisers and camping for the past 25 years. Things I've sold to forum members recently I've held onto for more than 20 years, obviously some a lot less.
However one thing I've realised, especially being involved with Chris's situation is that the thing I'm running out of fast is leisure time, If I go camping I'm itching to get back cos I've got something to do. This isn't good for anyone so I'm vastly decreasing the stuff I've got and if it does someone else some good well thats not a bad thing.

One thing I will say is that I will put things on here first, especially if its for 80 or 60 series but will also put it a little later on FB forums which does seem to be a very reactive platform to sell things.

Hopefully within 6 months I'll have made a decent size hole in it.

Well done mate. I think with Chris passing it's certainly made me think about what's important to me.

Last edited:
As Chris said the last time I saw him, ( a week before) "I've enjoyed everything I've owned". But he got good use of most of it, just didn't hoard it " just in case".

It struck a chord, so to speak.

Better to have less and put it to good use.

I'll have these please Andy. Might be able to repair my seats using them. I'll call and arrange collecting them .cheers

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I can agree with you Andy, (And Tony).. The Missus and i were talking about Chris after i got Back from The Stratton arms day out... And yes Chris's Passing does Bring things Home a bit....... And she did ask me what the Hell she does with all my Stuff (Motorbikes/ Landcruiser) if anything should happen to me... So iv decided to have a Mass thinning out..... Keeping the Africa Twin, The rest is Sadly 'Gonna' Go.... Landcruiser too, It sits on the Driveway for far too long these days... :disappointed:

If you have a price in mind for the cruiser Higgy I might be interested.

I've also been thinking the same. Hol would have a nightmare tbh

Chris,s passing on was tragic and a life cut short, but,as sad as it is we are still alive and many of us have so much to live for. Like myself Karl has a beautiful family and wonderful children. Its human nature to think negative so soon after something so tragic, but life is too short to be worrying about what happens when it ends. Keep stuff buy more even if its because you just like looking at it. If anything this should convince us to do more when we can and enjoy whatever we have. I know a certain larger than life mate of ours would have agreed. Chris knew his fate and admirably made plans for that. Hopefully none of us know how long we have and we cant waste it trying to prematurely plan for it. I sincerely hope my words don't offend anyone as that's truly not my intention. In the words of a lesser brand "one life,live it.

Cheers gav.

I told hol now I'm buying more lol

Joking apart. Your right. Just makes you think about the amount.

Back