Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Patina Cruiser

Wow, total transformation, it's always good to see things like those original chains, shows it's been treated with care.

This is a little beauty, it must be said.

The list of unique characteristics noted above will probably keep on growing the more you investigate the truck. Strength tabs on springs and factory quality control tags on other genuine parts are quick to get lost on higher mileage vehicles, they all add up, even if they're not so visible at first glance.

Liking the seats renovation, the pink and white was just unacceptable IMO, whatever the condition :lol:

Lovely and simple, simply lovely and lovable :thumbup:

Patina is all the rage in the States right now. But I think it needs to be at least 50 years old. Of course that is probably subjective. A lot of guys don't like it, I think it is very cool!
We recently overhauled the brakes on this one. Other than surface, there's no real rust to speak of. In my mind its "patina" is perfect!

View attachment 21970

What sort of car is this, looks incredible

OK, so it's been a while but we finally got the headliner in and the top back on. So it's down to a small list of odds and ends and then we'll be off to Cruise Moab in May.

http://www.cruisemoab.com/

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

Here's some pictures taken outside. It was overcast so the lights not too good.

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0743.jpg
    IMG_0743.jpg
    607 KB · Views: 142
Hi that is one cool looking Cruiser thanks for the pics love the old 40's from Tony :thumbup:

Back