Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

photobucket issues

Gary820

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Has anyone else had problems using their photobucket account?
Every time i log in using the phone or tablet it just automatically re directs to a william hill gambling app, it tries to open the play store but both devices block the app trying to open it.
Its very annoying and a google search seems to bring up issues for apple users doing similar.

I may need to blow the dust off the laptop and try on that :think:

Its been like that for ages even on a laptop i just close the ad and carry on .

It will close the ad but opens it again as soon as I select anything on there. Can't open a pic or select albums etc.
Just tried laptop and it's the same!!

I've not had any issues.

But I have to pay to use photobucket, so maybe its only affecting un-paid users? :think:

Thanks Clive. :thumbup:

I really needed a Japanese flag but I couldn't find one. :doh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks Chas. :thumbup:

But I dont seem to be able to get any of those to appear in my signature, can get the link to appear but no image. :doh:

On my smart TV the photobucket ad completely covers the page so i have to close the internet to get off it . Helen's ipad air must block it somehow but it takes 5 minutes to load . My guess is the the TV has automatically updated to something newer and better and the ipad hasn't yet . One of the many reasons i went to lengths to get myself older laptop recently . I don't pay for photobucket yet .

Back