Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pole Dance

It better not be against the rules! My other half (Amy) is a pole dance instructor - she's even got a pole set up at home :cool:

That is very impressive (From a physics point of view, the use of centrifical forces etc. cough wink cough). If you have really never seen a pole dance Chas Striptease starring Demi Moore is a cracking film. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

That particular clip is all over the internet at the moment. Apparently she is pretty much as good as it is possible to get. If it was an Olympic sport, she'd be tipped for gold - or so I'm told :cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Very nice............er.......good :oops: :D

I beg the question as to what you were searching for Chas to have stumbled over this rare example of.............. :lol: ;)

sae70 said:
Very nice............er.......good :oops: :D

I beg the question as to what you were searching for Chas to have stumbled over this rare example of.............. :lol: ;)
It was posted on Facebook

Well
Showed it to the Girlfriend and apparently I won't be putting one up in the bedroom unless there is a bloody Fireman that comes with it.

Now my experience of Firemen is within 3 days the would have either broken the pole or lost it.

Mal

Back