Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

~ Power Of Love ~

1622049925948.png

Sad to think i know exactly where that kids head was at and 40 years on it must be near 10 years since i fell out with her for good .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Genetics played a part there , dad didn't stop to think and it didn't cross the kids mind that he might fail . Flip sides of the same coin because life's like that :lol:

Scientists are learning how use 3-D printing to make tortoise shells and bird beaks for injured animals.

1624599292261.png

The world famous football player "Sadio Mane of Senegal" (West Africa), whose income is $186K per week, was seen in many places with broken mobile phones.
In an interview when asked about it, he said I'll get it fixed. When asked why you are not buying a new one, he said I could buy a thousand, 10 Ferraris, 2 Jet Planes, Diamond watches that I can buy, but why do I need all of these.
I saw poverty, so I couldn't learn, I built schools so that people could learn, I didn't have shoes, I played without shoes, I didn't have good clothes, I didn't have food. I have so much today that I want to share it with my people instead of showing off.

1626871652765.png

In the early 2000s, famous Brazilian photographer Sebastião Salgado and his wife Lélia Wanick decided to rebuild their 600-hectare desert land in Aimorés. They have planted more than 2 million tree seedlings with employees and volunteers in 18 years.
And the result is amazing! They created a new forest and now the site has 293 species of plants, 172 species of birds, and 33 species of animals, some of which were on the brink of extinction.
1626943372282.png

There are a lot of folks doing this in Brasil, just wish they would get the gov support but Bolsonaro does not give a shit :( - any one of those trees in the picture would be good to hang him from :p

It a poor sight when palm oil is responsible for more of the rain forrest to be cleared. Land is cleared for the palm oil and when the land becomes infertile then another area is cleared...

So when you're shopping for products have a look at the ingredients and if it has palm oil in it then don't buy it as the demand for products with it in, will make the demand for further destruction.

I'm a bit late to the party but it's relevant.

This woman in picture with a police man is Helena from USA. She was caught stealing in the supermarket and the police was called to arrest her. The surprise of all is when the policeman arrived at the scene and asked her what she stole, she said, "Five Eggs To Feed My Hungry Children." The police officer took her back to the supermarket and bought her foodstuffs to feed herself and her kids. Miss Helena started crying and asked the police officer, "Sir this is too much for you have done for me..." The police officer replied, "Sometimes we shouldn't apply the law but must apply the humanity!" Credit to: Carol Robinson. [email protected]

1628002981052.png
1628002987888.png

Attachments

• 1628002928611.png
    1628002928611.png
    606.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 1628002971552.png
    1628002971552.png
    307.9 KB · Views: 25
Back