Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

~ Power Of Love ~

1635859055688.png

He damned himself by thinking he could hide it when the whole world knew and nobody cared . His own prejudice consumed him .
Sad just sad .

She said, “Don't call the doctor, I want to fall asleep peacefully, with your hand in mine.”
He told her about the past, how they met, their first kiss. they didn't cry, they smiled. They didn't regret anything, they were grateful. Then she repeated softly, 'I love you forever!' He returned her words, gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. She closed her eyes and fell asleep peacefully with her hand in his.
Love is really all that matters because everyone comes into this world with nothing other than love and leaves with nothing other than love. Think about it. Profession, career, bank account, our goods are just tools, nothing more. Everything stays here. So just love….Love those that really love you. Love, as if there was nothing more important in your life
❤️
1636280273795.png

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
All-girl engineer team invents solar-powered tent for the homeless

How 12 teens invented a solar-powered tent for the homeless Girl power is so underestimated and girl scientists are especially ignored by the science community. But an all-girl engineering team came up with an innovative solution to keep homeless people safe in winter. A team of 12 girls from San Fernando High School in partnership with DIY Girls designed solar-powered tents for the homeless, and they can also be packed and folded into a backpack to be easily transported. DIY Girls is an organization that offers its support for girls interested in science and technology and builds a sense of community by connecting girls through science projects. When drafting the plans of the tent, the girls had in mind a few key features, such as lightweight, easily transportable, and has a LED or UV light that can disinfect the tent. The goal was also to patent the invention and to make sure it gets to as many people in need as it is possible. This project is so empowering and it’s living proof that great minds can do great things when coming together and having proper support.

6F6CF747-9EEB-4441-A4D3-EA4780EB9F1C.jpeg

MM - great story - but that was back in 2017/2018 - it keeps being reposted on different forums, but I'm not sure it ever made it to the street, unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong on this....

1639339714009.png

"The night before he was to report for his first day of work, his car broke down. So, Walter Carr walked, all night — over 20 miles to make it to work on time. Police stopped Walter to find out what he was doing alone on the interstate in the middle of the night, and were so impressed with his answer, they drove him into town and bought him breakfast. His story eventually reached the ears of the CEO of the company, Luke Marklin."

Newborn Pronounced Dead Is Revived and Opens His Eyes after a Hug from His Mother​

"I just wanted to cuddle him. I unwrapped him and ordered my husband to take his shirt off and climb into the bed," said Kate in 2015 while sharing the incredible story of the birth of her twin boy, Jamie.
1640024737927.png

How awesome is this lady!? Do you know anyone who contributes to charities or homeless shelters like this?

Attachments

• 790869DF-1C8A-4A35-94C1-B3C1027E9422.jpeg
    790869DF-1C8A-4A35-94C1-B3C1027E9422.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 31
Back