Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

putting it all back together.....??

roy90

o.k so.... ive had the cruiser up on blocks the last 4 days as i stripped every bar with a bushing out of it and rebushed them with superpro ones from roughtrax, new ball joints upper and lower, new inner and outter track rod ends, inner cv boots, two new cam sleeves(had to cut two seized ones out), wax oiled the whole underneath(messy job), removed the sidesteps to make way for some new ones(yet to be made, but steel is bought), fixed the irratating clicking noise from handbrake shoes(same problem as wobbly), replaced the rear bumper lamp holding brackets, new tow ball(removable pin for towing), made up front and rear diff breater extensions(couldnt get to the transfer one), changed diff oils, and now to order some 255/85 r16 for some more height and a laser alignment!

Q. Did i read somewhere that when tightening the top wishbone bolt i should have weight on the hub? or can all the bits be put back in and nipped up with it up on stands? Ive spent ages reading over older threads and cant seem to find it?
Thanks for any help!

Will post pics in a few days!

Back