Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pyreness June - July

It's sad that your unable to do this yourself Mathew, but on the brighter side, this forum gives you loads of access to others, getting out and about.

I have no excuse, other than the lack of time due to work and family commitments, like most others.

So you can join me (and a mass of others) couch cruisin' around the world... :lol::thumbup:

Amazing place to live, very lucky.

Thanks for your comments , much appreciated.

This is an interesting watch concerning unconverted cars doing off roading.

Also

Having now done this type of trip, I be happy to bet my life on LC 120 along with the Cooper Tyres. There wasn't one moment when she said NO. She was amazing,.

G.

It's sad that your unable to do this yourself Mathew, but on the brighter side, this forum gives you loads of access to others, getting out and about.

I have no excuse, other than the lack of time due to work and family commitments, like most others.

So you can join me (and a mass of others) couch cruisin' around the world... :lol::thumbup:
Thanks Clive,will take a look at the video's

Great video of todays,Day 11,drive.A couple of questions just cos I'm curious,in the early part of the video where you are using the drone to show where presumably you stopped over night next to the deserted farm building did you get,or need to get permission to stop there overnight and secondly shortly after you sharted driving you came to a fork and turned right to go down a steeper section of track am I right in thinking that when you stopped for a moment it was to put the car into low ratio.Excuse me if these are basic question.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi

Thanks for your comments.

The opening shots were taken with a drone camera. I took the chance when camping. I don't usually start looking for somewhere to camp till after 2hrs before sunset. As you can see from the drone shots, there didn't seem anyone near for miles. It was luck that I found this place, it was an amazing spot. I always plan to be ready to leave quickly in the morning by packing up sleep system as soon as I get up, in case I have any problems with owners. I have only been doing this type of camping a few years, so I'm still new to this. Most importantly, leave no trace. I alway go back to the spot after driving a few meters to double check I have not left anything behind.

Unfortunately the camera never shows how steep or rough a track is. Your right I did stop the change into low ratio, but also to engage Down Hill Assist, you can hear the car judder, this is the DHA working. It did amazing job.

Hope that is of help.

Please do ask if ask if you have any other questions.

G.

silly Q but what camera did you use in the car?
Did u use a dji toy?

Not a silly question at all.

The camera was a Yi 4K Plus. Very happy with it. Its available for hire, if your interested.

The Drone was a DJI Mavic Pro. This I hired off a friend.

Hope that's of use.

G.

i knew it had to be a dji,

thanks for the info

you are at the top end of kent up near greenwich

me just on the other side of the tunnel

Yi 4K Plus. s bit dear for a 4k job but nice

Your right it's expensive, if I could hire one, I would. That why I offer mine up for hire. 20 quid a week is nothing compared to the original cost.

It's the same reason I hired the DJI

I'm based in Brockley, which is just up the road from Greenwich.

Back