Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Quick model advice

mj77

anHi,

I am looking at buying my first landcruiser. I am looking at an 05 model with around 85,000 miles on it. Is there anything in particluar I should be looking for that would be an immediate walk away indicator?

I am also looking at an LC3 as the research on here suggests it will have the rear diff lock. Is there a great difference in off road ability between this and the LC4 with ATRAC instead as I want to take it off road through some tough terrain but I will forego the eaxtra luxury if the off road ability is greater ( I will be using AT tyres etc) ?

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt welcome, I'm assuming you are in the UK. Try and buy a Cruiser from an owner who knows what he is talking about, ask a great deal of questions on the forum and become as knowledgeable as possible.
When I bought a 2 year old 80 in 97 it was the 30th I viewed,but the time I spent learning was rewarded by getting a great truck which I had for 16 years and was unerringly reliable and is now owned by another forum member. The point is, dont rush, you dont need to.

Andy

Back