Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Radiator Replacement

Beijing Ballie

Country Flag
uk
Hello Chaps
I am about to change out my water pump, the mileage is at 210K so it must be about ready. I have ordered Toyota OEM, whilst I am at it I thought that I would change the radiator it appears ok, looks a bit tired and after 210K it must be due. Question is has anyone any experience of a good replacement. I can go OEM but thought that I would ask for general opinion maybe there is something better to be had.
All input welcome.

I used a Toyota one when I changed mine about 6 years ago. Personally, if you can get a Toyota I would go with that.

Good luck

Please let us know what you decide to go for - more of us will be looking sooner or later and recent info is always welcome!

I guess that the OEM is probably the way i will end up as the existing has done the high miles without totally failing, and at least I know that it will fit. i will try and take a few photos when i do the job just to keep a record for others. Need to order some rubber hoses first, there are a few smaller ones that i want to change as well as the main ones.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back