Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

RARE Land Rover Series 1 2 3 Fairey Ground Anchors Chocks Capstan / PTO Winch

seem a bit expensive. :think:

Well I am more than convinced, you Ben, or our other master-craftsman Chris, could knock a pair of them up in a mornings work.
As Good, or probably better !!!!!!!!

So there is the challenge !

Looking forward to the finished articles some time say before Lincomb?

Only joking, but looking at them, they look quite easy, compared to what I have seen you guy's and others make.

Gra.

They seem to be very adjustable, maybe to much!!? Looks like you can not only adjust the blade frame angle in a couple of ways but you can also remove the blade and put it back in a lower position to give it a deeper bite. It would be interesting to see just how effective they are. I've seen a number of ground anchors in use over the years and there's ground anchors and there's ground anchors if you know what I mean and even the best don't always give a good anchor point dependent upon conditions. Yes I to look forward to seeing a set at Lincomb, let the challenge begin :icon-biggrin:

They work well, but no good if you have wide tyres. I sold my last set to a friend for £80.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
OMG :shock: :icon-exclaim: WTF :icon-question: :icon-exclaim: £330.00 plus £40 postage :icon-exclaim: 11 Bidders and 25 Bids :icon-exclaim:

Back