Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

reading books

toolsplus

Country Flag
portugal
my wife said that I should read more books,so I've decided to read all of the forum archives.I can't think of anything more interesting or entertaining

I'm a regular reader, fed up of carrying books around and what to do with them afterwards i treated myself to a Kindle and now have Kindle Unlimited subscription.
Get through a couple of books most weeks read during my work breaks etc.

Just received Alex Jones' (of InfoWars fame) latest book in hardback, that will be an interesting journey.

+1.
I have had a Kindle for ages, a massive inventory on everything,and loads of free books to chose from too.
When the book is read, easy to delete or keep in your 'library', so no bookshelves needed !

I have many book's that are housed in the very same book case that was in my child hood. Some of the very same books are still in the book case.

I rarely read books but the "old book case (with the same books from my child hood)" still exist but in a different house!

Do I need the books? Not really but the book case does indeed give me comfort as it reminds me of my childhood! :think: It's always been there!

I must admit having things like service manuals in PDF does make look ups a bit easier/quicker. I also still have many books from my childhood but most are in the loft. I still have a book I borrowed from a local library in 1971, not quite finished it yet.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back