Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rear drawers

pugwash

Country Flag
uk
Looking for rear drawers for my hundy

Can only find ARB (look lovely but OUCH ) or fabryka 4x4

Are there any other suppliers that I missed?

Unfortunately I just don't have the time to make my own ☹️

Just saw this on Land Cruiser Mart

Just saw this on Land Cruiser Mart

Sounds like a bloody bargain they do. I think the Black Widow ones in my 100 were about £1500 with the bits and bobs.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The direct4x4 drawers look ok but don't maximise space and aren't custom made and therefore too expensive for what they are!

I've look at some Chinese ones, but after shipping and import those are still £800+ a set, which makes the fabryka ones good value.

Might have to import some from Australia or got back to making them myself!

Make them yourself. You get the layout and size you want to suit your needs. You know how you built them so know how to fix them.
Avoid the cheap blue release latching slides and best to get latch in, latch out

I have the drawers that @chapel gate made, unsure where he is at the moment, but I can tell you that they are an exact fit, use all the space, and built really well. You get the best possible base to then expand from.

I have the drawers that @chapel gate made, unsure where he is at the moment, but I can tell you that they are an exact fit, use all the space, and built really well. You get the best possible base to then expand from.
ay up GOK. im still milling about..;)

thanks for the plug. ive kind of hung up my handsaw for the moment, concentrating more on the spannering side.
for the time being at least..

Back