Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

rear fog lights

ram

Hi all just took the lc80 for MOT expecting the worse but it just sailed through,albeit a little discretion from the regular MOT guy
regarding the 2 rear fog lights,they didn't work but he told me either change the bulb or the fuse so he just gave me a plain white printed paper(the new MOT) doesn't look or feel like an mot paper at all.
Anyway got home changed bulbs but no joy so moved on to the fuse,surprised there was no fuse where it said on the cover where it should have been so went to put in the fuse and was even more surprised :o there are no contacts there (or the pinching forks where the fuse slides in)the box is empty.
Now i'm confused :think:
ANY ideas? Thanks in advance
Ram

Have a word with Julian V, :ugeek: I seem to remember I had this problem and Julian fixed/got round it, but I don't know how he did it.

IIRC the fuse is ECU B

Chris

When my brother took my 120 for the MOT, he came back with just the piece of paper,

I thought it was just a receipt, and he was going to give me the certificate later, but no.
That's all you get.
Just doesn't feel right after getting an actual certificate for so many years.

Now, who in the long ago days, ever bought an MOT from a "mate in the pub" ?

Gra.

A check for a valid MOT, among other things, can be made electronically in seconds these days by the authorities so a fancy certificate just insn't required anymore.

Back