Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rear seats and covers

Paul

Garage
Country Flag
england
Right then, due to some possible personal changes, i may have to refit the rear seats in my 80. It will be an effort to find the bolts etc as i have moved house since i took them out.
Are there any decent fitted covers available? I have asked the usual sources and when questioned they turn out to be a general size that "should fit" ok but i would like something along the lines of the TJM front ones i have.

Now to the serious point...........

This might mean that the whole drawer, lashing rails, frame, extra storage and fillers from the back will be for sale as i would like to fund the rear bumper/wheel carrier purchase with it. If i asked £750 do you think they would go?

Paul, I might be interested in the rear drawers. Would it be possible to cut them down (lengthwise) As I want to keep the rear seats as well?

It would be possible as there are long spaces between the bearings that could be sacrificed, would require some acurate cutting though.
Forgot to add that they are African Outback.

Paul said:
Right then, due to some possible personal changes, I may have to refit the rear seats in my 80
Paul, you're not pregnant, are you :shock: :lol:

Hope it's all good news for you? :thumbup: And to answer your question, the price sounds like the going rate, although it might take some time to find a buyer (apart from Brett!)...

Cheers,

Andrew Prince said:
although it might take some time to find a buyer (apart from Brett!)...Cheers,

But does Paul really want to sell :?: :think: ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back