Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rear Spoiler accessory for a LC100

Dark Dude

Does anybody know where I can secure one of the above, as well as a brake light lense for the upper tailgate? Thanks..John

Last edited:
45 views and no replies. Could everybody accept my apology. This won't happen again.....

Ha ha ha - you get one fitted John!!! :icon-cool:

IIRC, there was a bit of chat about this when Warren was looking for his new truck; think he was considering an import with one fitted & was looking to see how it could be removed :p

Sorry not to be of any help whatsoever :icon-wink:

45 views and no replies. Could everybody accept my apology. This won't happen again.....

If everybody modified to the same plan it would take all the fun out of it , if you want a spoiler go for it , i have no doubt at all once they see it some will start thinking hmmm looks good i wouldn't mind one of them on my truck . The majority on this site are into mudplugging and flex , but there are others who have different interests - Beau springs to mind , he has turned his 95 into a pimp machine with big shiny wheels and low profile tyres , while its not my cup of tea it has to be said it looks good and more importantly it makes him happy .

No need to apologise John, :icon-cool: Whatever floats your boat, the important thing is, if you like it that's all that matters. :thumbup: As Shayne says if we were all the same how boring would that be?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks guys, I feel a whole heap better now. Now just to source the bloody thing......

John

I have one for sale if you still need it, got it off ebay about a year ago, but decided not to fit it.

No it's this one
KGrHqZk4E9vwO7dGBPg5HGHP3w60_12.jpg

Back