Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted : 80 series third brake light

Bmonck

Supporter
Country Flag
england
Hi all
anyone have one of these hanging around or knows somewhere clever to get one? It’s the third brake light that sits on top of the top tailgate door. Mine still works but have noticed that it is now very dim. Power supply seems fine so think it is the unit. IMG_4286.jpegmany thanks

I have a couple if you want to pm for price. Thanks
Hi. Am very new here and still haven't been able to figure out how to PM hence the reply message. I see that you source / supply parts for Land Cruisers.
I bought a HZJ80 of 1991 that I have restored to almost original condition. The problem of doing these sort of restorations in Kenya is the lack of spare parts. I need the below listed parts, either new or good used ones if any one here may have on sale:
Sun visors (both)
Air Condition duct (right hand side)
Spare wheel chain
Regards from Sunny Kenya.

Have pmd you
Hi. Am very new here and still haven't been able to figure out how to PM hence the reply message. I see that you source / supply parts for Land Cruisers.
I bought a HZJ80 of 1991 that I have restored to almost original condition. The problem of doing these sort of restorations in Kenya is the lack of spare parts. I need the below listed parts, either new or good used ones if any one here may have on sale:
Sun visors (both)
Spare wheel chain

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi KAM, you need a certain amount of posts before you are able to PM people on the forum

Sun visors (both)
Spare wheel chain
visors and spare wheel chain still available new.

Back