Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Remember this, sound on, eyes open

I found it better with the sound off Gra, TBH.

The camera man was certainly enjoying himself.

And yes, sadly I have to admit to remembering Pans People, rather well in fact :whistle:

I was like that once (on the left).

Yes I remember JK going to prison years ago expressing his innocence inside a prison cell.

Cameramen aren't allowed to do that sort of thing any more. No close ups below the waistline. The worlds gone boring. :disappointed:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
A classic example of what was accepted back then but isn't today even though laws haven't changed.

I'm not sure if it was in fact one of Pans People. Sometimes they used to show members of the audience and she does not look like a pro trained person. Well her face doesn't anyhow.

A few years before that men were men and women were men as well. Then women's Lib changed all that. I was fortunate to live right through that change.

My dad used to LOVE watching the Black and White minstrel show. In fact it's the only thing he watched on telly. If he rose from the grave now he would not be able to understand how it got banned.

I'm not sure if it was in fact one of Pans People. Sometimes they used to show members of the audience and she does not look like a pro trained person. Well her face doesn't anyhow.

A few years before that men were men and women were men as well. Then women's Lib changed all that. I was fortunate to live right through that change.

My dad used to LOVE watching the Black and White minstrel show. In fact it's the only thing he watched on telly. If he rose from the grave now he would not be able to understand how it got banned.

Wakey, wakey! (Or was that the Billy Cotton Band Show?)

Youre right Frank, just the audience I think. Still, Pans People were the memorable eye candy of the programme.

I wonder if they are keeping her knees warm now .

Reminds me of the Benny Hill Show.

Back