Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Replacement LHS rear light?

Edward Moyse

Hi all,

I've smashed the LHS rear light cluster, and need a replacement. Unfortunately my normal supplier (euro4x4parts.com) say they can't get hold of any. Does anyone know if a cluster from another model would fit? I've attached a picture of the lights I'm talking about ...

My truck is a RJ73 (TOYOTA RJ 73 LV-MNEW FRP-Top to be specific)

Cheers,

Ed

LBA1186.jpg

Unfortunately I have a bunch of 80 rear light clusters....but I am close to you...perhaps Karl?

Thanks a lot mussy!

Those do look amazingly similar - for that price it's almost worthing buying just in case, but can anyone confirm they'd fit?

Edit: Checking here: http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/xref?s=81560-60360&mE=on it looks like they'd do! I'll try to call the guy (which might be tricky with my terrible french, but we'll see...)

Last edited:
The guy was absolutely appalled at the idea that he might have to post them. He completely refused to even consider it. Back to square 1, but I'll keep checking the site.

Hi, that can happen sometimes with leboncoin, you did tell him you would pay first right? Sometimes they want you to send a French cheque, which of course you can only do of you have a French address/bank account. Happy to help if that's your blocking point.

6 and a half hour one way drive so a bit to much to collect... A shame they looked perfect.

Suggest you keep looking on this site as you can get some good bargains from time to time...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi, that can happen sometimes with leboncoin, you did tell him you would pay first right? Sometimes they want you to send a French cheque, which of course you can only do of you have a French address/bank account. Happy to help if that's your blocking point.
Thanks - that's very kind of you! I actually have a french chequebook (still can't believe how popular they are in France!), but I don't think that was the problem, more that he was scared of post offices. He was really weird TBH.

6 and a half hour one way drive so a bit to much to collect... A shame they looked perfect.

Suggest you keep looking on this site as you can get some good bargains from time to time...

Will do - thanks again!

Back