Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Reverse Camera wiring on '95 -advise pls.

TALAMAN

Country Flag
cyprus
Hi Folks! searched for the answer but most people seem to be using the wireless cameras.

However, I have bought a hard wired system. I can sort the electrical connections (probably) but I am after advise on the best route for the cable from the rear of the car to the back of the stereo. I could probably work something out myself, but thought I would ask you clever chappies to see if there is a proven or best route for this cable before I end up ripping half the interior out :angry-banghead:

Hope someone can help. Thanks.

Most of the loom runs inside the door sills along the interior. All the trim is fairly easy to remove.

You can probably just tuck the cable under a lot of it if it’s a small cable.

Thanks Mark, guessed it would be easy enough but thought I would ask.

If you buy the reverse camera for a LC120 that replaces the number plate light it can be very easily modified to fit the LC95 numberplate light.
Only £10 off eBay and looks like a factory installation.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well got it all done and I can see backwards without twisting my neck off my shoulders. :thumbup::thumbup:

There is one snag though. It looks like someone has painted red yellow and green lines on my driveway while I was working on the car!:lol:

Best mod I've done, we have a boat trailer and it means I can reverse straight onto the hitch on my own without having to wait around for someone to back me up.

Back