Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Robin Hoods Bay 1st, 2nd, 3rd August

Chris Green90

Garage
Country Flag
england
Hi all.

Thought some of you may be interested in this. My Local 4x4 club, Hull 4x4 are having their annual Jamboree on 1st, 2nd, 3rd of August this year and all are welcome. Details below are copied direct from our forum.

WEEKEND IS £30 THIS YEAR DUE TO HIGHER T SHIRT PRICES AND SITE RENTAL

THIS DOES OF COURSE INCLUDE..........

ONE EXCLUSIVE T SHIRT (EXTRA T SHIRTS A TENNER EACH)
FREE USE OF HUGE BBQ (BRING YOUR OWN GRUB)
ENTRY TO OFFROAD SITE ON SUNDAY (NORMALY £30 ANYWAY ! )
CHANCE TO WIN A TROPHY OR TWO (POINTS SCORING ALL WEEKEND SO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO AND SAY ! )
AND ORGANISED
icon_lol.gif
PROPERLY LED
icon_lol.gif
GREENLANING PARTIES ?

AS USUAL
FRIDAY EVE IS DISCOUNTED PUB MEAL WITH FREE LIFT BACK TO CAMPSITE

SATURDAY GREENLANING WITH FREE BRING YA OWN FOOD BBQ AND GIANT JENGA IN THE EVE

SUNDAY PRIVATE ENTRY TO NORTH YORKSHIRE OFFROAD CENTRE WITH TRIALS,HUNT THE PUNCH AND SOME FUN LARKING AROUND
PRIZEGIVING 4PM

I NEED TO GET AN IDEA OF NUMBERS AND T SHIRT SIZES SO PLEASE EITHER CALL ME ON 07932 155602 OR ADD YOUR NAMES AND T SHIRT SIZE TO THE LIST BELOW

Camping is £8 a night and there is a limited number of electric hook up points.

Obviously if you intend on laning then road legal vehicles only but anything goes on the Off Road site.

Either get in touch with me on here or pop across to
http://www.hull4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4479 to show your interest.

Thanks guys and hope to see some of you there.

Sounds great but it's nearly a 600 mile round trip from me. :cry:

I'm looking at doing that on Saturday alone, just to get an exhaust...

You have to take into account though Ed, I'm an old fogey of almost 72. :character-oldtimer:

The trouble is my mind says do things that my body sometimes can't keep up with. :lol:

You have to take into account though Ed, I'm an old fogey of almost 72. :character-oldtimer:

The trouble is my mind says do things that my body sometimes can't keep up with. :lol:

When we were back in the UK last year (actually about 53 weeks ago because it was just before we left) we saw one of the guys I knew from the canoe club. Pete is a wizened old sea kayaker and whitewater kayaker who at the age of 72 went to the Himalayas for a couple of weeks paddling... that was in 2008, and when we saw him he was on his way back from a weeks paddling in Scotland, and thinks that a reasonable day paddle is to circumnavigate Anglesey...

Whilst some people let growing old get in the way, some people just don't start growing up!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sounds fun. Are quads allowed. With helmet and risk assessment of course.

Chris

FYI Chris. So far Quads are OK but may depend on numbers of 4x4's

OK. Keep me informed. It would be good to let Baby Blue out for a bit.

Back