Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rogues Gallery

Mabye

My wfie has a thing about rude place-names, so in line with this post, whenever I see on one my travels, I will try to catch a photo of myself with the intriguing name... a starter for 10

IMAG0479_zps62e484ef.jpg

IMAG0479_zps62e484ef.jpg

Hi

Just a few pix to add to the mix.

Getting it dirty then getting it clean.

Some of the best tracks we found in France was when I was recovering the balloon.

IMG_2462_zpsf08ae24f.jpg

IMG_1381_zps86c05f15.jpg

P5280421_zpsbd9d71fe.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2462_zpsf08ae24f.jpg
    IMG_2462_zpsf08ae24f.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1381_zps86c05f15.jpg
    IMG_1381_zps86c05f15.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 70
  • P5280421_zpsbd9d71fe.jpg
    P5280421_zpsbd9d71fe.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 69
I spent a while in croatia. i had the best job fixing boats. I really would love to take the 80 overthere. qhich part do you go to? i was on the islands abd in the mid - south alot.
Amazing people and places.
Stu
I fell in love with the place, as you say beautiful country and lovely people, I've done this trip four times and would willingly go back again. Our meeting point was a place called Koritnice in the North of Croatia just inside the Slovenian border, later we went Westward to Fuzine where we camped at a lovely lakeside site, water and toilets no showers but the owner had a small hotel in the village and he let us use the showers there. I think the furthest South we went was Zadar, terrific campsite there complete with all facilities. On our way back North we crossed onto Pag via the bridge and off via the ferry, another interesting city was Pula with it's almost complete Roman amphitheatre and up in the North was Rijeka great for shopping. On the course of this trip we covered many great tracks but I can't remember now where exactly they were. This map was our main route, not necessarily in the order of the numbers shown. There were many detours though.

croatia.jpg

It is indeed a beautiful country, I was first there in 1999 and its amazing to see how much it has come on since then in terms of rebuilding and recovery. I have spent more time in BH and Montenegro than Croatia and they are equally beautiful.
I have always found driving along the various river canyons inland spectacularly beautiful in BH, however if you are ever back in the region, I think driving the Bay of Kotor is simply spectacular. Beautiful ancient towns and villages, steep cliffs and stunning views. Kotor itself is for me the jewel of the fortified cities of the region.

Mal, I've been ballooning for the last 35 years, is that a 90 in your pic ?

How about a few more posting their ugly mugs here?
Me again setting a 2k spot in the Royal Opera House flys.

F-Spot.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Tnx. Will try to find time to write something on the subject in near future ...

Oh, and to comply with the subject of the thread ... do-it-myself car washing:
pranjeScottie.jpg

Shame Ramjan, no car wash photo showing for me.... Great links though, beautiful places...

I thought it obligatory to have a pic of owner and truck on this thread? Anyway much as I love my truck and hate myself in photos, here goes...

I'm not really leaning that much, I blame the guy with the camera ...

image.jpeg

He said the truck should have one wheel on a rock, why's that?

image.jpeg

Out of of the three, I'd prefer the last one...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Front footwell looks like it needs a bit of welding Clive, a touch of the Flintstones going on in the last pic :lol:

A recent one of Moi and Mrs Bat in Morocco last month

i-sJ9wNDQ-X2.jpg

Attachments

• i-sJ9wNDQ-X2.jpg
    i-sJ9wNDQ-X2.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 70
Front footwell looks like it needs a bit of welding Clive, a touch of the Flintstones going on in the last pic :lol:

Wondered who'd be the first to pick up on that, Trev gets first prize :lol:

It's my feet, I think I was taking a leak :laughing-rolling:

Back