Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Roodogs4WD

Andy Harvey

Just a quick recommendation for Roodogs4WD - a seller on ebay. Have had a few parts from them in the parts for my 80 and now just bought some Black Duck seat covers from them. They are in Australia but shipping was very reasonable and very quick and the guys there really know their stuff. Had some bearings, seals and a rebuild kit for a power steering box from them in the past. Can't rate them highly enough.

Will also take some pictures of the seat covers which are Grey canvas and look very hard wearing and post them up.

Just out of interest Andy

How much were the seat covers with delivery?

They were loads of Money - £243 for the front pair. They do a number of options and these were the ones with built in map pockets and separate headrest covers. Actually when you see the price of the Canvas ones for Land Rovers they were pretty much par for the course. They also look like they would survive a nuclear blast.

£48 of that was for the shipping as well which took about a week.

Also done business with Roodogs for a few things - top guys. I also got a set of their seat covers, and after a year (pretty much) of African travel and continuos use (plus a fair bit before that) they have been superb and still look like new - no shine or tears. The canvas was very much admired by several professionals (i.e. tent and other object makers) - yes I also didn't believe that people get excited about canvas... Recently when I washed them I was amazed at how good the seats were underneath. By now the vinyl would have been worn & cracked.

Back