Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Roof tent for sale - Autohome Columbus medium XL

Scott

Guys, I seem to have found myself in the strange position of owning two identical roof tents! So one needs to find a new home. I thought I'd post on here before sticking it on ebay.

Its a Autohome Columbus Variant medium XL roof tent

For sale is my roof tent which is in almost new condition. Its the extra long (XL) version which was a special order size (2.3M long) from the factory, the extra length is perfect for those of us that are over 6 foot. Its the medium width model which is 1.45M wide, and fits perfectly on top of Land Cruisers, giving great space inside the tent.

I bought this tent brand new in 2011, it has been very well looked after and this shows in its current condition, theres barely a mark on it. Everything functions perfectly and the tent is a joy to use.

I picked this model as it is the easiest, and most convenient roof top tent on the market to put up and down. All the bedding (pillows and duvet) and access ladder remain in the tent when it is closed, so when you reach camp in the evening you just pop the catch at the rear and push the tent up. The gas struts then deploy the tent, the ladder is put in place and you are done. Simple.

The design/material quality of these tents really shows in the way that everything works exactly as it should, and with considerate use it looks as good today as it did when it came out of the box. Out of season the tent has been stored in the garage to keep it out of the weather.

So grab yourself a bargain and a great saving over the new cost. Plus you can avoid any waiting time for an XL model from the factory.

Its perfect camping weather, so grab this great tent and hit the road to enjoy the summer!

I'm looking for £1800.

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

f2128c3a-8a39-4e9c-a0e7-3bcb9d921625.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

Back