Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Rubber wheel arch flares

Nice one. I will definitely be bidding on these. I have a real need. OK I may have other solutions pending, but I have to get sorted. Please feel free to bid, we wouldn't want the seller to be disadvantaged would we. But unless you really want them I'd appreciate the courtesy of not hiking the price up. :roll:

Chris

i don't want them !
just gonna bid on them to piss you off chris :roll:

Cheers buddy. Just the sort of response I expected :thumbup:

Chris

come on lads, please start a bidding war, I need to cash to get the new cruiser's paintwork sorted... :thumbup:

nivapilot said:
come on lads, please start a bidding war, I need to cash to get the new cruiser's paintwork sorted... :thumbup:
Aw, alright Niva, but it's gonna upset Chris :lol: :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Bought, delivered and fitted

Bit shorted than I would have liked but as one piece was already cut, it was Hobson's choice really. I tried some MIG liner in the outer tube and it adds a whole lot of stiffness. So I shall tap my local bloke up for some old liners for nowt. I think that they'd be better if there was some sort of mesh or web in the rubber, my thoughts are that they might just tear out on the first bank I rub up against. So they'll probably be a temporary solution for now until I can get some full arches like Graham found. Nice and legal now, just have to get on and fix all the other bits and pieces. Looking forward to driving the damn thing.

[attachment=1:10ku3jtt]P1000953.JPG[/attachment:10ku3jtt]

[attachment=0:10ku3jtt]P1000954.JPG[/attachment:10ku3jtt]

Thanks to NV for parcelling them up and posting them. Shame the muppet of a driver hid them in the rubbish bin round the back of the house :roll: Great thinking.

Attachments

• P1000953.JPG
    P1000953.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 132
  • P1000954.JPG
    P1000954.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 131
Back