Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Running rough

Good news - glad to hear it's all sorted! :thumbup:

Jet done 250 miles on petrol. Trouble free. Ticks over perfectly, pulls like a train.
Fire up the Lpg and that works fine too. Happy days

Good to know its all sorted for you...

I might be experiencing the same issue with my Land Cruiser, would it be OK for you to forward details of shop/store where you ordered the parts from in US and also contact details of the mechanic who fixed it. How much did it costs you all together?

hope to hear from you soon. regards.

Last edited:
The email for the American company is
[email protected]
i will PM my mechanics details to you, you will have to discuss price with him as I do a lot of business with him with all my vehicles

Just taking my heads off (same problem I think)
I have found a cylinder head recon place (in Kent) which will refurb both the heads for £500, doesnt included 32 new valves, as they assure me thats not needed, each valve will be reground and seat recut, new stem seals etc. they may have to change a couple of valves, will see how I get on and keep you updated.

The valves is where the money was spent. Only 2 seats needed cutting in. Then the re shimming is labourious

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
@mattnj like to share the details of this place you have found in kent? How do you find out if valves are required or not?

You will e able to tell when the heads are stripped down. I have emailed you the mechanics details

Back