Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Seat + trim piece landcruiser 80

Geert

Hi,

I'm looking for some landcruiser 80 parts:
I have a RHD UK HDJ80. Brown interior.

1) I'm looking for the bottom of the drivers seat, foam and fabric cover. In ok state. Not torn.
I want mine repaired, but I need something to sit on during the repair :). Brown color. So I can take best parts of both bottom pieces.
2) The little handle on the side of the drivers seat (see picture), in brown. Now I have a gray one at the drivers seat. Passenger side is brown. Go figure :)
3) And also the plastic trim pice that covers the left wheel well. (when you get in on the left side at the passenger row) See picture.

Anyone knows anyone that has these items? Shipping to Belgium, but I'll pay a good price.
I'm trying to get the 80 in a decent state with everything complete.
Allreay saw an add on ebay for a seat, but the guy doesn't want to ship it for some reason. I guess too much hassle.

DSC_0546.jpg

DSC_0590.jpg

Greetings

Geert

Ok people,
I remembered the guy on ebay, 80breaker, or Garry
I've sent him an email, and he had every item I needed. He even had a remade seat in the right fabric.
I'm now patiently waiting for the delivery :)

Ok people,
I remembered the guy on ebay, 80breaker, or Garry
I've sent him an email, and he had every item I needed. He even had a remade seat in the right fabric.
I'm now patiently waiting for the delivery :)

Strange you should talk about Garry 80breaker, we drove up from the South of Englad to his place in Cambridgeshire yesterday:whistle:. It was like Aladin's cave for Landcruiser parts :shock::icon-biggrin:- we both were like kids in a sweet shop..:dance:.! Came away with some new bits for Snow White (my white landcruiser 80) and Sundance (husbands landcriuser 80), well worth the drive. Garry ships landcriuser parts all over the world..! For us it was a worthwhile trip so I can highly recommend him.

I can imagine he has a lot of items :)
Postage is also ok in price and pretty fast.

Back