Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Selling my Colorado GX TD

Well done 'geezer'!!! Reckon you've got a sweet truck there - looking forward to hitting some trails with you & 'Bogey'... :-/

:-D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hi Gav, yes up for that. Went out laneing today, only short mind, wish I hadn't as it was a little over grown and the Bogey got scratched up, guess I'll be T-cutting her later.
Plus ended up halfway down the route only to find a fallen tree. Didn't have any saws etc with me as wasn't really intending on going out. But at least I had a recovery strap and managed to put the tree out of the way far enough to get past. However, we got in trouble with our SWMBO's as we said we would only be 30 mins and ended up being 1.5hours! Opps lol

But definitely up for a trip in the New Year for sure.

R

Making use of those recovery points already then!

Well done on the sale Doodle and congratulation Richie, she's a fine looking truck or was a fine looking truck :shifty: :lol: I've had Swampy for a while now and not yet managed to get her off the black stuff, so you've done very well :thumbup: Its the best colour truck is that, but Bogey! Really?! :icon-smile: My kids had all kinds of colour related suggestions for mine before we settled on Swampy like Broccoli, Froggy, Greene, Foresty, Leafy, Bushy, Toady...........:icon-smile:

What trucks have you owned in the past? :icon-smile:

Haha don't blame me, I took her round to a mates house and he said lets take her up the byway round the back of his house we'll only be 25mins. So 1.5 hrs later we come back to two not so impressed SWMBO!!! lol

My other half nicknamed it 'Bogey" after the colour, although now she is calling it the "Beast"!! ;-)

Trucks wise apart from the work vehicles of various Land Rovers and Shoguns, I've had a 1996 Jeep Cherokee 4L which was great apart from 14MPG, a 1996 Cherokee Diesel and a Freelander 2, which is a great car and still in the family. There just isn't enough room in it with a mini me in tow, plus it was too shiny to really get off road with it.

Yes Drew the 12mm recovery points came in handy in the absence of a bow saw ;-)

R

Back