Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Service manuals tab...?

Sorry guys, mind my dumb question. But, where is the link to the manuals? Can't find it! Looked everywhere. Even went to the FAQ :(

Thanks.

Its the yellow line directly above your post , click whats new and the yellow line is directly under the advertisement .

Last edited:
Thanks Shayne, but can't see it :(
I'm using Chrome on a mac. Would that make it not showing? Perhaps you could post the link here and I could paste it on my browser?

Thanks.

Thanks for the link. You are probably right Shayde, it says:

"MZ_prado, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be..."

How many posts/how do I get it activated?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm not sure but its not a huge number just introduce yourself and assuming you want access to service manuals because you have problems why not ask for advice on here , i've not been a member very long but have learned to trust the advice given and this weekend i met many of the forum members in person at Lincomb . Helen and myself are still in wonder that an internet forum could bring together such great bunch of good honest and sincere people . I reckon the combined expertise of everybody on this forum could teach Toyota a thing or two about there own trucks !

Gotcha Shayne, thanks for the advise... Will do as you suggest :)
Cheers

Shayne, u where right. Uploaded some picts into an album, and blam.... Service manuals got unlocked ;)

Many thanks.

Back