Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Setting up camp old school...lol

Michael Montgomery

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Wonder how its transported with the vehicle then erected.....looks huge!!

21686487_1460493450655120_1870455958226646438_n.jpg

I suppose that they need somewhere comfortable to stay while they wait for parts to arrive for the LR.

I'm guessing that one is old enough to be a good one, it was in the 70's when LR started reducing quality, using chocolate instead of steel.

'Heath,' said Mrs Robinson,' please zip up those window covers.'
'aah.... Yes dear' he replied thinking, solve that problem and I'll have cracked this RTT idea.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I remember posting his a few years back. The setup is carried in the 10tonner truck in the convoy. Along with a bunch of other stuff.

If you can afford a convoy including a 10 ton truck, well I suppose that's one way to safari/overland,
rather like the american who set off to drive around the world with a support crew, backup vehicles and every night in a hotel, .......

Typically they will have a couple of huge tents, cooking stuff, even proper dinnerware etc.

His dream was to drive off into the sunset and start a new life for himself wherever the wheels might take him , unfortunately he chose a Landrover for the job so only made it to the bottom of the garden , but on a happy note his garden ends where it meets the steelworks where he got a full time job . I guess the canvas means he can't hear the wife nagging any more even if she is at the other end of the garden .

Back