Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Side Curtain Airbag Recall

Did the recall affect all 100's or just certain years? Didn't get anything from Steven Eagell - Northampton Dealer and I know they have me registered as the owner as I've bought lots of bits from them over the years, right up to last week. The Truck has been SORN for over two years - does that make a difference??
It could be because it is sorned as the recall came from DVLA (or what ever they are called now) and with paperwork giving details of dealers, and when I phoned the local dealer they told me to call back in a few weeks.
Glad it did not go off in that time !

Steve, yours is a 2004, right? Could you get a copy of the TSB from your dealer? - interesting to see the details.

Nathan, isn't yours a 1999? In that case there is no curtain airbag, and no recall.

TSBs for the UZJ100 and the LX470 are listed here : https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/100-technical-service-bulletins.138386/#post-1867933
Not all for the HDJ100 are listed, I believe. Maybe a good idea for this forum? -- not only the listing, but copies of the TSBs as well.

Last edited:
Steve, yours is a 2004, right? Could you get a copy of the TSB from your dealer? - interesting to see the details.

Nathan, isn't yours a 1999? In that case there is no curtain airbag, and no recall.

TSBs for the UZJ100 and the LX470 are listed here : https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/100-technical-service-bulletins.138386/#post-1867933
Not all for the HDJ100 are listed, I believe. Maybe a good idea for this forum? -- not only the listing, but copies of the TSBs as well.

Hi uHu
Yes mine is a 2004 and as said have had mine done not sure I can get anything from the dealer but this is the letter I got as the recall.

Steve

img001.jpg

Did the recall affect all 100's or just certain years? Didn't get anything from Steven Eagell - Northampton Dealer and I know they have me registered as the owner as I've bought lots of bits from them over the years, right up to last week. The Truck has been SORN for over two years - does that make a difference??
I am not sure. The recall came from the DVLA.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back